Blogging: Evolution Treated as Revolution
May 8-10, 2008
New York University Skopje
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
The International Conference Glocal 2.0: Blogging: Evolution Treated as Revolution invites researchers and practitioners (bloggers) for a discussion and analysis, as well as for sharing thoughts and experiences on the emerging networked society we live in.
We invite you to submit a paper proposal in the proposed areas of interest:
1. Blogging and Journalism
2. The information flow within the blogosphere
3. Topical clusters in the blogosphere
1. Topical blogs – sports, culinary, politics, etc.
2. PR blogs and blogs in education
4. Citizen journalism in the (g)local framework
5. Forms and consequences of emerging social software practices
6. The political impact of social software
7. Blogosphere vs. Mediasphere
8. Semantic Web (knowledge management, crowdsourcing)
9. Blogs and public opinion
10. Workshop(s) – Step by step blogging
* Abstract submission: December 23, 2007
* Abstract acceptance: January 20, 2008
* Paper submission: April 15, 2008
* Conference: May 8-10, 2008
Naručite knjigu "[Digitalni] Pre-marketing"!Digitalni Pre-Marketing objašnjava potrebne preduslove za rešavanje problema koji vas sprečavaju da dođete do značajno boljih marketing i PR rezultata na internetu.
Naručite klasičnu ili e-book verziju knjige .>>