Mobile Marketing Conference 2008 is event dedicated to the mobile marketing strategies and will take place on October 16th at Howard Johnson Grand Plaza Hotel, Bucuresti, Romania.
Mobile Marketing Conference will debate subjects like:
• What opportunities does mobile advertising present in bringing advertising to the consumer?
• How receptive are mobile subscribers to advertising on their handsets?
• How can the success of mobile marketing/advertising campaigns be measured?
• What lessons can be learned from online advertising that can be translated to mobile devices?
• How to choose the best mobile advertising formats?
• What role does a operator play in encouraging the development of mobile content, applications and marketing strategies for brands?
• What new network functionality and service opportunities will come into play for 2009?
• What are the technologies and services that are impacting mobile today and in the future?
The event benefits from the participation of 8 already confirmed speakers, both local and international:
STEPHANIE JACKSON – Senior Director, Online Services, Vodafone Romania
VIKTOR MAROHNIC – Co-founder & CEO, Five minutes, Croatia
MARIAN SEITAN – General Director, HitMail
ADINA VLAD – Managing Partner, Unlock Research
DORU PANAITESCU – Consultant, The Marketer
MIHAI DRAGAN – Manager, MobiOne
AURORA ENGHIS – Online Media Manager, ARBOInteractiv
DAN VARTOPEANU – General Director, Voxline
More detailed information about the event and program are available online by visiting www.mobileconference.ro.
[AKCIJA:] Cena knjige sa 2 video seminara je 2.990 din (34€), uključujući i cenu dostave bilo gde u svetu.>>